Frequently Asked Questions
Although we strongly recommend speaking directly with one of our experienced attorneys at Lowenthal & Abrams, P.C., because they are knowledgeable about the subtleties and complexities of the legal process, our attorneys have answered some of the most frequently asked questions about workers’ compensation below. Please feel free to explore this page for helpful information, and be sure to check back for updates.
While the following FAQs may provide answers to your questions, it is important to contact a Philadelphia workers’ compensation lawyer Lowenthal & Abrams, P.C., at 215-238-1130 to discuss the particulars of your situation and learn if you have a case.
- Can I Receive Both Social Security and Workers’ Compensation At The Same Time?
- Does Workers’ Compensation Insurance Cost Anything?
- Can You Recover Workers’ Compensation For An Offsite Injury?
- What Are My Options If I Have Been Denied Benefits?
- What Is Workers Compensation?
- My Injury Has Caused Me To Miss Some Work Can I Be Compensated For That?
- Can I Sue My Employer For A Work Injury?
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor Under Workers Compensation?
- Can I Be Compensated For An Illness Caused By My Workplace?
- Am I Eligible To Receive Workers Compensation For An Injury?